Wednesday 9 May 2007

Reflection...


Reflecting on Being Bad..

All in all the module was interesting. Some of the subjects made less interesting lectures, such as Infidelity, as there did not seem to be very much to discuss on the subject.
And the religious cults lecture, which did not actually talk about any religious cults. Besides Jehovas witnesses. There were many interesting lectures, I particularly enjoyed Bad Cinema, though i missed the discussion on Kids, (to run and see another film at the lighthouse) which i would have likedto have attended. To see how other people and non film students react to shocking cinema.

In terms of assessments i enjoyed writing the essays. I chose the subjects i found most interesting. The blog to some extent was a good idea, embracing modern media forms. I believe there should have been an alternative, i would rather have done another essay or creative work, as I found the blog was a chore to maintain, and in many cases found I had little to write and had to pretend I had an opinion on some subjects. When in most cases I am apathetic in regards to religion, smoking, infidelity.

No comments: