Thursday 3 May 2007

Bad Comedians.


There are numerous "Bad" Comedians. Due to the many Bad or controversial issues out there, some bad things comedians can do are acceptable, swearing has become accepted as has the nasty comedian. However, some things such as racism and Homophobia, with coomedians such as Roy Chubby Brown and Bernard Manning, i have never found funny. Some comedians are considered bad by some parties, where others would see no offensive material. Bill Hicks was considered a very offensive comedian by many religious groups due to his material relating to religion, particularly casting a poor light on Christianity. I however have always found him hilarious.

This blog depicts what i can imagine would be hellish night. At the hands of an ignorant comedian.

--"Then he dug himself even deeper. He said, “Yeah, that family that got lost in the snow in Oregon. Big tragedy, yeah, I feel bad for them.” I couldn’t believe it. I wanted to hold my hands over my ears. I wanted to wing a huge glass bottle at his head. He kept going though. “What can you expect though? Of course they got lost, because everybody knows that Asians are such bad drivers.”

http://www.racialicious.com/2006/12/11/comedian-james-kim-died-because-asians-are-such-bad-drivers/

No comments: